- master in mathematics 1994 at University of Saarbrücken, Germany.
- PHD in applied mathematics since 2001 at University of Saarbrücken, Germany.
- Postdoc position until 2008 at University of Saarbrücken
- 2008-2014 working as software developer and data scientist for mineway GmbH
- since 2014 senior software developer at Scientific IT Services of ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
emzed: a Python based framework for analysis of mass-spectrometry data
This talk is about emzed, a Python library to support biologists with little programming knowledge to implement ad-hoc analyses as well as workflows for mass-spectrometry data.