Call for Proposals
14th European Conference on Python in Science
The EuroSciPy meeting is a cross-disciplinary gathering focused on the use and development of the Python language in scientific research. This event strives to bring together both users and developers of scientific tools, as well as academic research and state of the art industry.
Euroscipy 2022 takes place from Monday, August 29 to Friday, September 2 in Basel, Switzerland.
Mon, Aug 29: Trainings
Tue, Aug 30: Trainings
Wed, Aug 31: Talks
Thu, Sep 1: Talks
Fri, Sep 2: Sprints
The CfP is CLOSED
Presentations of scientific tools and libraries using the Python language, including but not limited to:
- Algorithms implemented or exposed in Python
- Data Visualisation
- Deep Learning & AI
- Earth, Ocean and Geo Science
- General-purpose Python tools that can be of special interest to the scientific community.
- Image Processing
- Materials Science
- Parallel computing
- Political and Social Sciences
- Project Jupyter
- Reports on the use of Python in scientific achievements or ongoing projects.
- Robotics & IoT
- Scientific data flow and persistence
- Scientific visualization
- Vector and array manipulation
- Web applications and portals for science and engineering
- 3D Printing
This Call for Papers closed on 2022-06-13 23:59 (Europe/Zurich).