PyConLT 2020 Online Call for Speakers
Talk audience level and durations
Content should be suitable for novice, intermediate, or advanced level conference participants.
- Talk duration: 25 minutes.
- Workshop duration: 80 minutes.
- We are open to alternative formats!
- Confirmed speakers receive a free ticket to attend the conference.
- Talks posted online
- Support for first-time speakers
Python, PyData, Data Science, Data Engineer, Web Dev, DevOps, IOT, MicroPython, OpenSource, Secury
We are open to consider alternative topics!
Examples of successful submissions:
- Irina Vidal Migallon https://pydata.org/berlin2017/schedule/presentation/43/
- Matti Lyra https://pydata.org/berlin2017/schedule/presentation/54/
- Trent McConaghy https://pydata.org/berlin2017/schedule/presentation/28/
Code of Conduct
Be excellent to each other! For long version visit www.pycon.lt/coc/
For first-time speakers
Not feeling so sure? We will help you out!
- Topic selection
This Call for Papers closed on 2020-07-15 23:13 (Europe/Vilnius).