09-15, 19:30–22:00 (Europe/London), Lower Hall
A Python Code Dojo, based on the long-running London Python Code Dojo series.
It's a very welcoming format where a coding challenge is set and everyone takes part as one of a team. It's definitely not a competition, and it definitely is a place where beginners or less experienced coders can join in.
The layout of the evening is as follows:
* We eat, drink and socialise
* We'll describe the evening's challenge.
* We break up into teams
* Each team decides how to approach the challenge, both from a technical and from a team perspective.
* There's about an hour and a half of coding mayhem
* Each team shows its code and results in front of everyone else: how far they got, what they tried, what worked, what didn't.
* We go home happy