Submit your talk now!
The Yocto Project® Virtual Summit 2022.05 is a virtual technical conference for engineers, open source technologists, students and academia in the OSS space.
- CFP Closes: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- CFP Notifications: Monday, May 2, 2022
- Slides Due Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Conference Dates: Tuesday, May 17-19, 2022
- Conference Time: 12:00pm - 8:00pm UTC
List of suggested topics:
- Layer quality: e.g. creating robust layers, safely using existing layers
- Productivity tricks, Best Practices
- Developer toolbox
- Supporting the Application Developer Workflow
- DevOps, CI/CD
- Containers, VMs
- Working with/creating BSPs
- Practical use of the Yocto Project
- Product showcase
Slots for talks vary from 15-45 minutes, with training sessions starting at 60 minutes or longer.
Code of Conduct
We as members, contributors, and leaders pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
Refer to the Yocto Project Code Of Conduct for additional information. Please bring any concerns to the immediate attention of Yocto Project event staff,
This Call for Papers closed on 2022-04-26 23:00 (UTC).