Some potentially relevant facts about me:
- I've lectured mathematics and MATLAB at the University of Cape Town.
- I've worked in bioinformatics and radio astronomy.
- I've published some academic papers (and even a couple in vaguely respectable journals!)
- I have an undergraduate degree in physics and a masters degree in applied mathematics.
- I accidentally wrote a lot of games in pygame.
- In 2012 I started PyConZA (PyCon South Africa).
- I have a Python Community Service award (woot!).
- I currently lead a small data science team at a financial startup.
@hodgestarHomepage – Git*hub|lab – Institute / Company –
Would you like to create (virtual) qubits and perform measurements on them using Python? Perhaps even explore entanglement and quantum teleportation? If so, this tutorial is for you!
No previous quantum mechanics experience required!