The OpenEmbedded Workshop is for developers, maintainers, and users to meet and present their work with OpenEmbedded and the Yocto Project. This is your chance to talk about your work with people that share your interest in embedded Linux, build systems and products based on Linux or Zephyr/FreeRTOS.
The workshop is held on February 5, 2024 in Brussels, Belgium. The day after FOSDEM.
Tickets are 50 euros until Dec 31, 2023 and 75 Euros after that in our ticket shop There is a supporter option for people able to pay more to support OpenEmbedded.
Who should attend:
* Developers of Linux distributions for embedded devices, containers and related products
* People working with OpenEmbedded and the Yocto Project
* Manufacturers providing software support for embedded Linux devices
* Software developers deploying application to embedded devices
* Security professionals interested in learning more about embedded software practices